I was born and raised in the suburbs of sunny Los Angeles. I transplanted over to Chicago in the winter of 2015 to pursue a new passion in a new city, and experienced new weather as a special add-on to the journey. I completed the Design program at Chicago Portfolio School, and desire to problem solve and elevate experiences through design.
Random things about me:
- Mediocre cook distracting people with superb food presentation.
- Avid journal writer with over 20 completed journals.
- Resident coffee shop squatter cradling one drink for 7 hours.
- Aspiring bibliophile. Helps to get my eyes off the screen.
- Food adventurist. I've eaten scorpions, cicadas, and cocoons. Shout out to my grandma who would cut off the moldy parts of fruit and feed us the rest. Groomed to be Bear Grylls.
- Lover of good bargains. But throws money at neat packaging.
- Parks & Recreation, The Office, and Friends devotee. Ron Swanson, be my spirit animal.
- Hot Cheetos addict. Help me.
- Great Listener. I enjoy listening to people's stories from different walks of life.
- People watcher. I like to people watch in a really un-creepy way.